Who's Talking (Continued).
Hello! Thank you for visiting my webpage!
I am a Licensed Acupuncturist in NY State, and a Licensed Oriental Medicine Dr. in South Korea. I graduated Dong Guk University of Oriental Medicine in South Korea/Dong Guk
Graduate School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, where I completed training in Eastern Medicine
as well as the equivalent Western Medical training received by professors. I have been clinically practicing since 1988 (twenty-five years), and used to teach at Chagwon University in Korea. Today, I have a private practice dedicated to your health in New Hyde Park, New York.
At Unsook Park's Acupuncture PC, I am focused on providing natural services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – I will do everything I can to help you on your way back to health with:
- Auricular Acupuncture -- ear acupuncture
- Five-Element Acupuncture
- Korean Acupuncture
- Trigger Point Acupuncture
- Cupping -- suction of the skin with a "cup" that increases blood flow
- Electroacupuncture -- acupuncture with electric stimulation, such
- Moxibustion -- the warming of acupunture points with moxa to stimulate circulation and increase blood flow
- Natural Oriental Herbs -- personalized formulas of natural herbs designed to settle your body's needs.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, I'm sure you’ll be happy getting treatments.
Look around the website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website.
Why Choose Unsook Park's Acupuncture P.C.?
Having twenty-five years of experience treating a wide range of patients, I have gained recognition from peers and conventional doctors alike. I have the confidence and make a pledge to try my best in helping you gain back your health.